2020 Windsor Charity Polo Cup Announces Return of Specialty Retail Village and Participating Luxury Brands
Windsor is pleased to announce the return of the popular Specialty Retail Village to the biennial Windsor Charity Polo Cup. Located alongside the polo field, the 2020 Specialty Retail Village will display a fine selection of curated pop-up stores from notable luxury brands including Belle Cose and Paul Morelli, Ala von Auersperg, J. McLaughlin, Lili Bermuda, Captiva Cashmere and more.
With a robust selection of fine clothing, jewelry, fragrances, artwork and more, attendees will enjoy a fun dose of shopping in support of worthy causes. Throughout the festivities on Saturday, February 15, 2020, a percentage of all sales made at the Specialty Retail Village will be donated to this year’s three local benefitting charities, the Boys and Girls Club of Vero Beach, the Literacy Services of Indian River County, and the Humane Society of Vero Beach & Indian River County.
The full list of participating brands in the 2020 Specialty Retail Village includes:
- Ala von Auersperg – The collection features timeless silhouettes in original prints inspired by Ala’s nature and travel-inspired artworks. Designed for the discerning woman of every age and size, each piece is cut in luxurious, easy to wear fabrics for effortless style and everyday elegance.
- Belle Cose & Paul Morelli – For over 25 years, Belle Cose has been the Rocky Mountain’s destination for luxury gifts, accessories, fine and high jewelry, clothing and decor. Belle Cose’s longtime partner Paul Morelli further inspires women to live life beautifully. Together they will showcase a sublime collection of carefully curated pieces for the modern woman.
- Captiva Cashmere – With a passion for creating beautiful, timeless pieces that can be treasured by discerning customers, Captiva Cashmere will present a collection of unique cashmere pieces designed for the elegant woman.
- Carrie Nygren Art – As the featured artist who designed the official 2020 Windsor Charity Polo Cup commemorative poster artwork, Nygren will showcase a selection of her equine sporting art works available for purchase.
- Casa del Rio Collection – The Florida-based luxury American accessories company will display a selection of bags and accessories from its signature collection, which utilizes hides that are a byproduct of the state mandated alligator harvest.
- Coral Coast Clothing – A Bermuda-based men’s clothing line with attributes to the love of a nautical based lifestyle, Coral Coast Clothing will feature a selection of its signature dress shirts, traditional Bermuda shorts, swim trunks made from recycled plastic bottles, and other selections for men.
- J.McLaughlin – This popular American sportswear brand with over 150 retail locations across the country will display a selection of its luxury clothing and accessories for women, men and kids.
- Katharine Page – An accomplished equestrienne, Katharine Page will feature her collection of women’s sandals and accessories inspired by fine equestrian leatherwork. Her classic styles utilize the finest natural materials, meticulous craftsmanship and a signature “fancy stitching.”
- Lili Bermuda – From Master Perfumer Isabelle Ramsay-Brackstone, Lili Bermuda will showcase a selection of its exclusive fragrances that capture the natural essence of the breathtaking island of Bermuda. The Lili Bermuda seal has guaranteed the finest quality fragrances since 1928.
- SCOTSTYLE – Featuring designs that are opulent, classic and colorful, SCOTSTYLE’s line of clutches, totes, bracelets and accessories are chic and charitable, with a link to helping protect the world’s wildlife. A selection of the brand’s luxury good will be on display.
- Stick & Ball – The popular luxury apparel and lifestyle brand, inspired by polo and the equestrian way of life celebrated around the world, will display a selection of its fine clothing and leather goods, home décor, and hand-forged jewelry.
- Tamara Comolli – With over two decades of history, this luxury jewelry brand creates designs that utilize precious metals and gemstones which allow versatility and individual styling. Promising “effortless luxury,” Tamara Comolli will display a fine selection of her jewelry pieces from necklaces and bracelets to rings, earrings and more.
The Specialty Retail Village will also include an event merchandise store where guests can purchase the event’s commemorative poster, designed by Carrie Nygren, among other items. As a convenience for all shoppers, a Will Call area and shipping service has been added.
“We are excited for patrons to discover this year’s incredible lineup of goods from several of today’s most cherished luxury brands,” said Windsor Member and Retail Village Chair Leslie Bergstrom. “The Windsor Charity Polo Cup has once again created a splendid shopping experience for spectators, all of which will go a long way towards helping this year’s benefitting charities. We are so grateful for each of the 2020 participating brands and we thank them for their generous support.”
For full details about the 2020 Windsor Charity Polo Cup and to purchase tickets, please visit www.windsorcharitypolocup.com.
Windsor is a private residential sporting club community spanning 425 acres of lush barrier island between the Indian River and the Atlantic Ocean in Vero Beach, Florida. Established in 1989 by Hilary and W. Galen Weston of Toronto, Canada, Windsor was designed by renowned town planners Andrés Duany and Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk in the New Urbanism style of residential living, one that offers public and community spaces framed by timeless architecture and landscape design that celebrates its tropical and unspoiled setting. Windsor is comprised of 350 homesites in various styles including village homes, cottages and country estates, all remarkable for their signature Anglo-Caribbean architecture and gracious living. Residents enjoy privacy and seclusion combined with the finest amenities, exemplary services and sporting activities. windsorflorida.com
The Brandman Agency
Michael Gartenlaub | Megan Trivelli