Specialty Retail Village Returns to 2018 Windsor Charity Polo Cup
Windsor is pleased to announce the return of the popular Specialty Retail Village to the biennial Windsor Charity Polo Cup. The 2018 Specialty Retail Village will display a fine selection of curated pop-up stores with merchandise available for purchase throughout the event, with brands including J.McLaughlin, Casa Fagliano, Stick & Ball, and Belle Cose, among others.
A percentage of all sales made at the Specialty Retail Village on Saturday, February 17, 2018, will go toward benefiting The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research as well as the Alzheimer & Parkinson Association of Indian River County.
Please find a full list of the participating brands below:
- Belle Cose – featuring luxury gifts, accessories, fine jewelry, and home décor
- Casa Fagliano – showcasing a new collection of footwear, outerwear and accessories
- dk Gallery – a leading contemporary fine art gallery representing the event artist, Susan Easton Burns
- Harlow Henry – fine textiles featuring quality artisan throws, blankets and pashminas
- India Hicks – exclusive well-crafted gifts, jewelry, beauty and home accessories
- J.McLaughlin – American sportswear brand carrying men’s, women’s and children’s classic clothes
- Lili Bermuda – quality perfumes only be found in Bermuda
- McGuirk’s Quirks – children’s adorable stuffed animals by author/illustrator Leslie McGuirk
- Michelle Farmer Collaborate – emerging designer brands of jewelry, resort-wear, accessories, home décor and lighting
- Sea Bags – eco-friendly and stylish totes, beach bags, home décor products made from recycled sails
- Stick & Ball – an equestrian inspired apparel and lifestyle brand
- Tamara Comolli – handcrafted 18k jewelry featuring colorful gemstones
The retail area will also include an event merchandise store where guests can purchase the event’s commemorative poster, a Tervis stemless wine glass featuring the event artwork, logo baseball caps and more. As a convenience for all shoppers, a Will Call area and shipping service has been added.
“We are thrilled with the Committee’s selection in creating a fabulous shopping experience and applaud the retailers’ commitment to the charities benefitting from today’s event,” said Retail Village Chair, Laura Kelley.
To learn more about Windsor, please visit WindsorFlorida.com. For the latest event details, please visit WindsorCharityPoloCup.com.
Windsor (WindsorFlorida.com) is a private residential community spanning 425 acres of lush barrier island between the Indian River and the Atlantic Ocean in Vero Beach, Florida. Established in 1989 by Hilary and W. Galen Weston of Toronto, Canada, Windsor was designed by renowned town planners Andrés Duany and Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk in the New Urbanism style of residential living. The Windsor lifestyle offers public and community spaces framed by timeless architecture and landscape design that celebrates its tropical and unspoiled setting. Windsor is comprised of 350 homesites in various styles including village homes, cottages and country estates, all remarkable for their signature Anglo-Caribbean architecture and gracious living.
Windsor provides homeowners privacy and seclusion combined with the finest amenities, exemplary services and sporting activities. Members enjoy an 18-hole links-style golf course, Har-Tru tennis courts, an Equestrian Centre, full-sized polo field, over four miles of riding trails, a fully equipped Fitness Centre, and Gun Club. The Clubhouse, with interiors designed by Yabu Pushelberg, is a favorite gathering place much like the Beach Club which features private cabanas, its own restaurant, a pool-side Cabana Bar and 25-metre swimming pool. Windsor is also known for its art gallery featuring a revolving series of world-class exhibitions, and a Town Hall, which serves as a chapel, venue for weddings, concerts and lectures.
The Brandman Agency
Michael Gartenlaub | Alexandra Piscitelli
P: (212) 683 2442